Yin Yoga Introduction Workshop
Saturday 19th May 3:30 to 5:00pm
"Ground - Nourish - Relax with Yin & Yoga Nidra"
Join Holly to explore the nourishing practice of Yin Yoga, followed by a deep Yoga Nidra, ( or 'Yogic sleep" ) to melt all of your troubles away...
This workshop is PERFECT for anyone new to the practice of Yin Yoga and Yoga Nidra. Everyone is warmly welcome and previous yoga experience is not necessary. This session will encourage you to really slow down, tune in and leave you feeling deeply relaxed.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE SESSION:
- Breath awareness / techniques to relax the body and mind
- A nourishing Yin Yoga Practice ( suitable for all levels)
- Completing with a deep, relaxing experience of Yoga Nidra.
- Green tea and filtered water courtesy of Well Aligned.
- Time and space for reflection, discussion and journalling after the session.
ABOUT THE FACILITATOR :
Holly is a qualified Social Worker, yin yoga teacher, mindfulness coach & hypnotherapist, with extensive experience running workshops, yoga & mindfulness sessions for a wide range of people, community groups & corporate organisations.
Holly has found yoga extremely beneficial on her personal journey to improved mental, physical, emotional & spiritual wellbeing.
Holly is passionate about working with people and has spent over 7 years working as a Social Worker within mental health, drug & alcohol, homelessness, youth, families, aged care, disability, asylum seeker and crisis services.
Well Aligned Studio
228 Lennox Street Richmond
WHAT TO BRING:
- Comfortable clothing suitable for gentle movement.
- Water and notebook (if you feel the call to journal after the session)
- Yourself ... lets bliss out:)
Holly: 0404 203 957 / email@example.com or Well Aligned 1300 72 00 34
*Bookings advised, as spaces are limited to 10 people.
$30 (includes half dome and ball so you can practise the exercises you have learnt at home).
Half price for Well Aligned Subscription Members.
You can book online by clicking on the link below.