Bob - Co-owner, Mindfulness Teacher and Client Support
Like Natalie, my yoga journey began in India. I had been skiing in the northern Indian Himalayan Mountains and upon my return to Rishikesh, I found I wanted to find a place that was away from the daily hustle and bustle of Indian city life. I thought about going back to the mountains but instead I ended up in the Yoga Niketan Ashram studying classical yoga and meditation. Since then I have been regularly attending yoga classes and practising mindfulness. Yoga and mindfulness have become important aspects of my life.
My passion is to help people improve their wellbeing. I am a life-long learner who has recently completed a Masters of Sustainability and Social Change with OASES Graduate School. OASES stands for the Organic integration of the Aesthetic, Social, Environmental and Spiritual.
My role is to help you meet your health and wellness needs and have a happy and rewarding experience at our studio.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Master of Sustainability and Social Change - OASES Graduate School (OASES - Integration of the Aesthetic, Social, Environmental and Spiritual)
- Master of Applied Science (Innovation and Service Management) - RMIT University
- Graduate Diploma Integrative and Transformative Studies - OASES Graduate School
- Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical) - University of Southern Queensland
- Associate Fellow Australian Institute of Management
- Extensive experience in coaching including Master Franchisee for a small business owner coaching organisation
- Extensive experience as a management consultant
- Owner and Principal Consultant of a business systems and process management consulting company (over 20 years)
- Numerous mindfulness courses
- Leader of the Action for Happiness Course - Exploring What Matters
- Meditation Leader for Skillful MIND Meditation Training and Retreats.